Comprehensive servicing for all aspects of your boat from mechanical to cosmetic. We have over 50 years’ experience servicing to the highest possible standard.
With over 50 years’ experience our technicians provide the best possible level of care for your vessel
Our engineers have experience with practically every make and model of boat or ski and can carry out anything from minor checks to full engine rebuilds or installations. We have expertise in all other aspects of boat maintenance from anti-foul to gel coat repair or trailer servicing.
Our Servicing Options
It is essential that your vessel receives regular routine maintenance and that any necessary work is professionally carried out. Whilst it may often seem preferable at the time, avoiding routine maintenance and/or having budget repairs done to your boat will generally prove more expensive in the long term, may invalidate your warranty and can reduce resale value.
Our senior technicians have over 50 years of marine engineering experience and form an integral part of our after sales care.
We can carry out anything from minor checks to complete engine installations. Work that we regularly carry out includes:
- Winterisation and de-winterisation
- Engine servicing and overhaul
- Sterndrive servicing and overhaul
- Outboard, sterndrive and inboard engine installation
- Diagnosis and repair or intermittent or unusual engine issues
Our team our also able to provide non-mechanical services including:
- Major and minor gel coat repair work
- Valeting and cleaning services including teak installation, maintenance and restoration
- Wakeboard tower installation
- Trailer inspection and servicing
- Bespoke requirements such as bathing platform installation.