We also offer competitive rates to store your boat in the winter. Services available include:
• Indoor storage
• Outdoor storage
• Shrink wrapping
• Installation of heating and/or dehumidifier(s)
Please contact us for further information.
It is essential that your vessel receives regular routine maintenance and that any necessary work is professionally carried out. Whilst it may often seem preferable at the time, avoiding routine maintenance and/or having budget repairs done to your boat will generally prove more expensive in the long term, may invalidate your warranty and can reduce resale value.
Our senior technicians have over 50 years of marine engineering experience and form an integral part of our after sales care.
Abersoch Land & Sea is an appointed service centre for:
• Volvo Penta
• Mercury MerCruiser
and our engineers have experience with practically every other make and model.
We can carry out anything from minor checks to complete engine installations. Work that we regularly carry out includes:
• Winterisation and de-winterisation
• Engine servicing and overhaul
• Sterndrive servicing and overhaul
• Routine maintenance to pod units (such as Volvo Penta IPS) and shafts
• Outboard, sterndrive and inboard engine installation
• Diagnosis and repair or intermittent or unusual engine issues.
Our team our also able to provide non-mechanical services including:
• Major and minor fibreglass and gel coat repair work
• Valeting and cleaning services including teak installation, maintenance and restoration
• Wakeboard tower installation
• Trailer inspection and servicing
• Bespoke requirements such as bathing platform installation.
Please contact us to discuss your servicing requirements.
Abersoch Land & Sea is the perfect choice to help you sell your boat. We are always looking for quality second hand vessels and have vast experience in selling boats on behalf of their existing owners, be it a 15 foot speedboat or a 50 foot motoryacht.
We can make the process of selling your boat both quick and simple. For a competitive brokerage fee, we will do our best to place your boat with a new owner and will deal with all aspects of the transaction including marketing, viewings, demonstrations, the paperwork and the payment.
Depending on the circumstances, we can offer a combination of:
• Online marketing including on our website and a number of high profile, third party websites.
• Prominent display of your boat at our site at Abersoch Land & Sea.
• Inspection of your boat in order to advise you of anything that needs to be done prior to sale – it is better to discover any issues at an early stage so that they can be remedied or a potential buyer can be made aware of them. If such problems are not discovered until later, they will often undermine the deal.
• Valet and repair work to the boat and/or trailer to maximise sales potential.
The recent economic climate has led to increased activity in the brokerage market. We would be happy to help you take advantage of this buoyant market. Please contact us for further information.